Physical Therapist – Full Time
Our private practice free-standing independent clinics are in search of a dynamic professional to compliment our family of talent in this rural setting, where therapy is in high demand and a therapist’s care is irreplaceable. Qualified individuals will be responsible for personal dedication to clinical growth, be centered on teamwork, as well as focus on providing quality patient care in our close-knit community.
Our clinics encourage and support candidates that desire niche programming and APTA involvement, while offering a comprehensive benefits program, including a continuing education allowance. Candidates will also have the opportunity to continue their education by learning alongside therapists with years of experience, as well as gain experience within industrial connections, sports medicine programs, and community service activities. Bonus programs also available to qualified candidates.
As a member of our team, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health and dental
- Paid vacation and time off
- Competitive compensation
- Continuing Education allowance
- Marketing and referral relationship building mentoring
- Growing and developing in a network of Physical Therapists (clinical skills & private practice skills)
- Coding/Reimbursement training
- Community Involvement and Recognition through several marketing techniques
Our vision is centered on outstanding results and excellent customer service. We offer a first-class working atmosphere, an established operating system, great support staff, close community ties, and quality time with YOUR patients.
- Current Physical Therapist license granted by the State of Wisconsin (or license eligible)
- Experience in outpatient therapy setting preferred, but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
If you are passionate to help patients excel, possess an energetic personality, are organized and ready to embark on this exciting career opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to Clinic Owner, Emily Monson, PT at email@example.com